Sunday, June 29, 2014

Journal entry #4

5 things I would pack for a trip if I had no idea where I was going.

The first thing I would pack for my trip would be underwear! I know no matter where I'm going I always want to have some clean underwear. It's one of the things your mom always said before you left to go anywhere as a child. "Do you have on clean underwear? You never know what will happen, and you don't want to end up in the hospital without clean undies!"
The second thing I would pack is my camera. If you don't know where you are going, you definitely need to have a way to remember where you were at. Pictures are worth a thousand words and lots of memories.
The third thing I would pack is some comfortable shoes. Probably some tennis shoes for walking. That is going to be the most uncomfortable if you have lots of walking to do. This could totally ruin a perfectly amazing trip if you're not comfortable getting around.
The fourth thing I would pack is going to be money. If I'm going to be out and about and I see something that I have to have, you never know if they take a credit card, but money talks.
The fifth thing  I would pack would have to be some comfortable clothing. I think I would pack a long skirt that can be comfortable in any type of weather and some tops with three-quarter length sleeves on them. Not too cold and not too hot.
I guess these would be the basics in my suitcase if I'm going anywhere. Even if I do know where I'm going. I travel a lot for work and these are things I take with me where ever I go.
I have always wanted someone to whisk me off my feet and say let's go. Maybe this will happen for me one day.

No comments:

Post a Comment