Sunday, June 29, 2014

Lesson 4.2 Freewriting to This I Believe

This I believe essays are awesome. It is a way to list all the things that pop into our heads that have importance. We believe in so many things. We also have feelings about what other people believe. I think it is Okay to disagree with others on what we believe because if we don't that makes us the same. None of us are the same. We have to be different is some ways, that makes us US! I love music and I think everyone does at least some kinds of music. It's good for the soul. I love music with a hip hop beat. The kind that makes you want to move. My kids think it's silly to dance in the car. My son always tells me Don't Sing, Don't Dance. I think it embarrasses him. Oh well I will dance and sing when I want because it makes me feel better. I think we can believe that which we choose to believe but we need to back it up. Sometimes this is hard to do. When you hear something you want to believe, but don't know enough about it to warrant why you believe, you need to do the research and find out why you want to believe. I think that some people don't want to put in the kind of work that it requires to prove their beliefs. I believe in true love. I thought I had true love a couple times in my life, but I was totally wrong. It is something that is important to all of us. God created us to have companions in our lives. He doesn't want us to be alone. I do know that the love for my children is true love in the purest form ever. You will do things for your kids that you won't do for other people. I know that songs can bring up and move you in a way that will say true love. I have no idea where I'm going with this. I'm just writing and writing and writing, I may even be singing along in this because I love music so much!!!!!  I have so many things to say that I don't even know what I want to say anymore. I think that my writing is getting faster and faster everyday. This is a good thing since I'm supposed to write for about 10 minutes. I know I should be about done.
Happy oh so Happy......that new song about being happy is my sons new favorite song. Wow I think I'm done.

No comments:

Post a Comment