Sunday, July 6, 2014

Journal entry #11

Jobs I have had:

My first job was washing dishes in a restaurant my mom worked at, I was 10 when I started that one on the weekends and some nights during the week.
I was hired on at McDonalds to help open the store in Nixa, wow that's just telling my age.  I was 16 I think.
I worked at a convenience store where we still did the books by hand partly and gas was only 79cents when I started.
I worked for the General Electric plant in Springfield Mo. for a couple of years before I got laid off.
I worked for the Signal gas station on South Campbell before I got married in 1992. I got robbed at gun point at this job. Didn't really deter me from working in a convenience store too much though. I love the fast paced work and people.
After I had my middle daughter I worked for Casey's in Republic. I was the assistant manager there.
After many back problems and lots of time off, I went back to work in the same restaurant I started in.
Then I got my first sales job with Chase. I was in the credit card business side.
Then I went to work for Expedia/Hotels.com
Now I work for Vacation Services of America.

There are probably a few jobs that I left out, maybe not on purpose but in a nut shell...... This is me!

No comments:

Post a Comment