Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Journal entry #15

Traveling to Kansas City for work...........

I had to come to Kansas City today for what I call a road show. Branson is just not the tourist town it once was. I will be here till Saturday evening. My son wanted to come with me because he's never been on a road show with me......
We have had so much fun in the car listening to music and singing our lungs out to lots of different genres. We like to turn it up loud and belt it out.
We are staying at the Embassy Suites on the Plaza.. Wow it's a beautiful hotel with lots to offer. The pool is 7 feet deep on one side, and 6'6 on the other he is going to have an amazing time. They serve an excellent breakfast, cook to order, they even have a happy hour in the evening.
I'm so glad he got to come with me this Time, it's like a vacation for him while I work.
We went shopping and bought all our food for the trip, because the room is almost 200 a night. If he wouldn't have come with me I would have stayed somewhere a bit cheaper. The company gives me a per diem for work and was happy to spend it so he would have a great time as we'll.
My son told me this summer has gone by so fast, I told him it always does when you're having this much fun in one summer. We have gone camping and he's been with his dad some. Wow what an amazing young man he's turning out to be. He will be in seventh grade next year... I look back on my life and think where did time go. The older I get the faster it goes. Sometimes I want some of it back. We are planning a cruise for next summer and planning on taking the boys to Washington D.C. On spring break next year. That will be an amazing summer as well.


Hold on to your babies, time flys, before you know it, they are all grown up!

No comments:

Post a Comment