Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Journal entry # 23

My Grand baby.........



I have been so busy with school and going out of town for work that I haven't had much time for the things that are important to me.

I took a much needed break today and had my daughter bring my baby for a visit. She was only here for about an hour and a half..... but let me tell you, she has grown so much in the past couple of weeks that I couldn't believe it. She will be 6 months old on the 28th of this month. She is the cutest thing I have ever seen. Ms. Kaidance Rylee is one of the highlights of my life. When they walked in and she seen me her eyes lit up and the smile on her face was amazing. She was wearing a white onsie with pink and brown cheetah print on it. her hair is so long that it is often in her eyes. I got to hold her for a while and make her giggle. Those are the best moments for me ever. I also gave her a drink of water with orange drink mix in it. I thought she was going to steal the bottle away from me. Her mother hasn't given her too much of anything except what the doctor says yet.

I don't know about any of you, but when my kids were little we gave them stuff all the time. Times have really changed in the way you raise kids and what is good for them and what is not. When my kids were young, they wanted you to lay them on their bellies to sleep, now you have to lay them on their backs. When my oldest was a baby they didn't even have the seat belt laws. The older I get the more things change.

No comments:

Post a Comment