Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Journal Entry # 21

This weather........



I have been holed up in this house every night for the past 7 weeks except for a few that I have had to travel for work. I woke my son up this morning to go out and mow and weed eat the yard before I leave for Tulsa tomorrow. Needless to say that he didn't get it done before he was carted off to his fathers house this afternoon. I knew the yard was going to have to be mowed one way or the other. My boyfriend came over to see how I was coming along with school and see if he could help me do anything. I reluctantly asked him to mow my yard. I go outside and help him get the mower out and put gasoline in it. WOW!!! I can't believe that the temperature is so comfortable out there. I love it. I would love to have some free time to be able to go out and enjoy the cool weather. On days like this I would love to take a very long walk and just look at the yards in the neighborhood to find ideas for my landscaping in my yard. I love to see what others have thought looked nice and to find things that I may not have thought of. It is absolutely beautiful out there. I think what we will do is find an hour or so and make the time. I am even willing to maybe be a bit late for an assignment, just so I could squeeze in a walk tonight. I love the cool weather anyway and it reminds me of fall, which is my favorite season.

I am looking forward to the break from school. We only have about 9 days till the end. I am going to celebrate for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment