Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Journal Entry #19

Trying to do research for the English Comp class I am taking.

I am literally crying my eyes out here. I am going out of town for work  on Wed and will not be back until Sat evening. I can't find what she is trying to make us search for and am about to have a nervous breakdown here. I took the day off work so I could catch up on some homework and I feel like the clock is ticking. I know that she is making us do this for a reason but I really don't have time to do this assignment. I hope that one of my classmates gives us a clue soon on our discussion board before I have a nervous breakdown. I had no idea that this class would be so difficult this week. I don't have any choice but to go out of town.

I keep typing in the keywords "Research Assignment" and I am getting no where. When I type in the instructors name, it's like OTC has never even heard of her. I'm sure it's there, I just can't find it. I am feeling much better as I write this out. I guess I just needed to vent a bit. I'm starting to calm down.

I have got to finish writing my blogs and my reflection. I have about 5 assignments left for this week in English and have to finish my paper for the "What is a Place" essay that we are doing and this has to be turned in on Friday. I hope something changes and I can get it all done. I don't want to fail this class. As the tears come I feel so out of my league with this class.

I have learned a very valuable lesson, I WILL NEVER take another difficult course in the summer months. It has been a very rough summer for me because I refuse to fail. I won't give up and I will give 110% always. I will die trying to get this done. I see the light at the end of the tunnel. Only one week to go. I think next summer I will be using it for a break. I have courses set up...... but I'm cancelling them for sure.

Hope everyone else is having an easier time with this than me.

No comments:

Post a Comment