Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Journal entry #13

If the world were ending....................

Wow what would you feel. I would feel a sense of loss. A loss of time, a loss of my loved ones. The loss of time spent on stupid stuff. When it didn't really matter one way or the other. Because honestly who cares! Really who really cares!!!! When you put it into this kind of perspective, no one is really going to care much about the little things.

I would grab my family and some really close friends. We would go to a favorite place and use my credit card to get there. We would have the best time. Watching the ocean roll in and roll out. We would then head off to try and see as many things as we could. I would spend a lot of time making sure my family knew how much they mean to me. I think we would all go to the ocean to watch the end coming. Singing and laughing about the memories that we have made so far. My family has a good time around the table at Christmas time just remembering some of the crazy times we have had. I think we would find a bigger table and invite more people not for poor pitiful us, but for the last memory any of us would have of each other. I would grab my babies and kiss them and tell them I love them. I would hold my grand daughter till I couldn't hold her anymore.

I think about driving across America to see things that I always said I would see. I would want to see the Grand Canyon and Niagra Falls and I would take my entire family with me. I have done lots of traveling but haven't been able to take all the family with me on every trip. I would make sure my oldest daughter sees the ocean and my youngest sees Washington D.C. I would make sure my middle child sees anything she wants to see.

It's really hard to sit and think of what you would do....... I just imagine how I would feel. Sometimes our feelings get in the way of what we would really do. You never know about me, I'm a spontaneous person anyway, but when that time comes, who knows what I would do.

No comments:

Post a Comment