Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Journal entry # 22

States I have visited..........


I think the first state I visited was Oklahoma. This is where I would go to gamble the first few times I have been. I also have gone there for work some. We went to Oklahoma City and Tulsa for work. I can't say that they were extremely fun for me, but I went.
I went to Pennsylvania once when I was married. We went to visit his sister about Altoona. I remember going for a motorcycle ride over the mountains and I was scared to death.
I went to Texas driving through Dallas at the rush hour was horrible I will never do that again. I just went to San Antonio in March for vacation and it was amazing. I would love to go back there.
I have been to Florida a few times, always around the Orlando area. My father used to live in Cocoa Beach area and when I graduated high school I got to go out and go to SeaWorld and Disney. Then in 2007 I flew my mom and 2 of my kids out to go to Disney again.
I have been to Arkansas to go waterfall chasing. I love to do this. Around the Buffalo river area there are some great waterfalls that you have to have a guide book to get to. We have lots of pictures and memories from those trips.
I have been to Georgia. I was in PeachTree City for about 5 days for work. This is an amazing city and I wrote about that one on another of my blogs.
I went to Brentwood Tennessee, this is another one that I would love to go back to. I went in to Franklin where you can find lots of civil war history at the battle of Franklin. Very cool place.
I went to New York City and stayed on Times Square this was an amazing experience and one that would take up an entire blog post.
I have been to Michigan, this is a beautiful place just outside of the Detroit area. The lakes are beautiful.
I went to Nevada probably 4 or 5 times to go to Las Vegas. LOVED IT.....
I have been to Kansas in the Witchita area for work....I can't really tell you too much about that one. It was last year and spent most of the time working.
I was in Washington D.C. in 2007 and I loved this trip I can't wait to go back and take my son.

No comments:

Post a Comment